Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cardabilities Sketch Challenge #19

Since I have not picked up a needle and thread since my son was born over a year ago, I have decided to change my former cross-stitching blog to a papercrafting and general crafting blog. I hope you enjoy my new ideas and what I have to share :)

My mom purchased a Cricut Expression in October to make decorations for my son's first birthday party. Ever since then, I have been hooked! I have most recently been experimenting with card-making. I decided to participate in Cardabilities Sketch #19 Challenge. My fiance's 40th birthday is coming up on the 14th and I needed a card for him. Sorry for the glare in the pictures. It was the best I could do at almost 1am. I hope to build a light box soon.

The card is 5x7. I designed it on my Gypsy. I used:

Plantin Schoolbook - Scallop (I reshaped one of the oval monograms and hid the letter.)

Smiley Cards - Guitar, speech bubble, and ROCK ON

A Child's Year - Font (I cut the sentiment out of vinyl.)

Gypsy Wanderings and George - Stars

Swiss Dots folder for the gold strip.

The metallic papers are from my mom's stash.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you'll come back again soon! :)

5 comments:

LeeAnn said...

VERY cute card. I think I'm most surprised by the striped paper and it really works. Love it...

LeeAnn said...

I just put up my card for the MoJo challenge. Why don't you do one too. My next card, I think I'll use my cricut. I'll let you know when I have that one up and maybe you can do one as well. Hope to see some cards...

Unknown said...

What's up, cool webpage you have in here.
Sildenafil generic online

french bulldog puppies said...

its been long since i saw a post that's so educative and informational. i will make sure to share this my facebook group. you can also view contents on our websites below.

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale

French Bulldog Breeders

French Bulldog Puppies For Sale Near Me

French Bulldog Puppies For adoption

French Bulldog Puppies


Blue French Bulldog Puppies

PREDIKSI HARIAN HK MALAM said...

live draw sdy

live draw hk

prediksi hk

prediksi sdy